Mauboussin Vintage Bi-Colour Gold Padlock Bracelet, Circa 1980
A Mauboussin padlock bracelet, consisting of eleven padlocks, with ribbed yellow gold bodies and white gold shackles, joined with yellow gold oval links, signed Mauboussin, Paris, numbered PM 6779, with French eagle marks for 18ct gold, stamped 18ct with an SM maker’s mark, circa 1980.
- Style – Modern gold padlock bracelet
- Metal – Gold
- Condition – Very good – wear consistent with age and use
- Measurements – Approximately 193mm x 7.8mm
- Country Of Origin – France
- Design House – Mauboussin