Joseph Kutchinsky was born into a family of jewellers founded in 1893, by Polish immigrants with a workshop in London’s East End.
It was after he returned from serving in WWII that his talent for business and engaging personality increased the profile of the company and in 1958 they moved to a prestigious Knightsbridge address.
Kutchinsky’s jewelley is synonymous with the swinging sixties and seventies and the exuberant 1980’s.
Known for their characterful bird and animal brooches and flowers. Many pieces have a sculptural quality, watches with lapis lazuli or malachite faces, jewellery to be noticed.