The Firm of Marchak was a prestigious jewellery House originally in the city of Kiev, set up in 1878 by Joseph Marchak a talented young goldsmith.
They had one a string of prizes at European exhibitions by the time son Alexander Marchak joined in 1913. And were one of the most important jewellers of the Russian Empire.
War meant the family had to flee and they set up their new business in Rue de La Paix, Paris. Known for their bold and original creations they flourished through to the 1980’s. when the compny was sold